Direct Line: 501.975.0220
Area of Specialty: Business Valuation, Forensic Accounting, Economic Damage and Litigation Consulting and Expert Testimony Services
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, University of Colorado, Denver;
- Graduate Studies, Accounting, University of Colorado, Denver
Currently engaged as Director of Valuation and Litigation Services, Mr. Winar provides business valuation, forensic accounting, litigation consulting and expert testimony services typically related to commercial damages, gift and estate tax, income tax reporting, family law, mergers and acquisitions, and fraudulent investment.
Mr. Winar’s industry experience is diverse and includes, but is not limited to Wholesale and Retail Trade, Manufacturing and Distribution, Restaurants and Hospitality, Medical and Medical Device Technology, Media & Entertainment, Construction and Development, Energy, Food Manufacturing, Professional Services, Securities and Other Financial Instruments, and Medical and Recreational Marijuana.
States Licensed and License Numbers:
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Colorado (#25401)
- CFF, Certified in Financial Forensics
- CVA, Certified Valuation Analyst
- AICPA, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CSCPA, Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NACVA, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
“Other than work, I enjoy spending time with family, traveling, skiing, biking and being involved in community and civic activities.”